The Pony Epic of Epic Epicness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore. - Page 2 Empty Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore.

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And so our shoot em' up roleplay of blood and gore begins.

[Warning: Contains images of bloody zombies. And gore.]

This roleplay is just for the hell of it, and currently has no GM. Just have fun killing zombies, running away from zombies, killing bandits, scavenging for food, and struggling to survive.

So what else is there to say? LET'S DO THIS SHIT!

CHARACTERS
Red, played by Rock
Rose, played by Diggi

(that was totally unintentional, folks)

Location and Setting: Europe, UK
Time: Modern times
Status of zombie infestation: a few weeks after everything went to hell

The streets were silent as it was empty, littered by the rampaging hordes which had trampled and run over many sick bodies of the dying and the dead. The mark of everyday living - cars, garbage bins with the white recycle signs painted on them, benches, street lamps, window stores - all destroyed and crushed. Some burnt to a twisted crisp of hulking mass, barricading the alleyways, the roads, and even the way out of the destroyed city.

Windows and doors were barred by a ramshackle of wooden boards. There were a couple that were destroyed, as if bloodied fingers and hands had savaged through them.

And dead bodies.

Dead bodies mindlessly dragging their feet upon the asphalt, some prone and sagging on the ground, unclear if they were one of them. One of the dead with dried blood staining their pale and rotting cheeks, chins, and lips. They were placid for now. For now, they were not raving mad. But they were still hungry.

The very scent of death covered the once live city, turning it into a rank, unwanted destination for those desperate and suicidal. Those who had a death wish in their minds, or who couldn’t take this sort of life anymore.

And for those who have the biggest balls this side of the city.*

Last edited by The Dude on 19th November 2012, 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore.

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:39 pm

An odd hobby, that. Red just nodded to himself and sat down on another row of cinderblocks, just in front of his tent. He reached for the can opener and wrenched his breakfast open without a word, his hunger prompting him to shut up for now as he worked for his food.

A plastic spoon was still sticking out in one of the used cans of corn, thrown just to his right. That was enough.

Red sighed when he tasted days of hunger being sated at last.

“So where were you from, Rose?” he asked, scooping up another spoonful of beans and popping it into his mouth, “Before everything went to hell?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore.

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:40 pm

“I was from London before all this. Came here looking for...” she shrugged, “... something.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

“‘Something’?” Red raised an eyebrow and looked around, visibly taking note of the destruction and the dead littering the place.. Courageous girl, this lass, “You’re a brave one for searching for something despite all, y’know, all this.” he said, pointing a thumb at the decrepit building next to them. A dried, steaming, rotting corpse getting eaten by maggots just visible behind the corner of some pipelines.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

“Eh. They’re easy to fool, trick and distract. Easy to stay undetected. Real threat is other people.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:41 pm

“Yeah, guess you’re right.” Red said, taking another spoonful of beans. He was almost done with his meal, and he was feeling better already, “So what now?” he asked, “Got any plans?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

“I was going to head to the supermarket. See if the looters missed anything.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

“Oh...” Red played with his now empty can, “Mind if I tag along?” he asked, “I can be really helpful. You can take anything you want here and, I dunno. I just don’t think I’ll survive if I keep myself up here forever.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:42 pm

He seemed nice enough, “Alright. You better not be tricking me.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Red chuckled, “I’ve been starved for weeks on end, miss. I don’t have the energy to shoot the only person who’s ever been this nice to me for a loong while. Like I said - I scratch your back. As per my word, you can have anything you’d like in my old shop. Take as much as you need.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

“Lovely,” she said, “Let’s stock up and head out.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:43 pm

“All right.” Red nodded, “I’m ready. Let’s go.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Rose headed downstairs to have a look at the equipment Red still had stored. It seemed like the teenagers had taken the best gear, leaving only small handguns, modifications and a some ammo. “Do you have any military stuff? Like night vision scopes or silencers? Or maybe some of them goggles?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Red shook his head, scratching the back of his neck, “Not anymore. They found it and hauled it right out here, too, the bastards.”

He began to rifle through his wooden shelves, “I still got this though...” Opening it wide with a creak, Red showed her a heap of clips and boxes of ammunition aplenty, enough to maybe even empty out their street for zombies, “It’s a good thing they missed a couple of my stash.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:44 pm

“Lovely,” Rose said, grabbing some appropriate rounds for her rifle and revolver. “How about a regular scope?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Red frowned and shook his head again, gravely, “‘Fraid not.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

“Filters?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

“Nnup. Don’t have those anymore as well...”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:45 pm

“Damn,” Rose said, putting a fully loaded clip back in her rifle, “We’ll make do, I suppose.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:45 pm

Red held out a hand and placed his rifle on the glass table next to him, “Wait. Wait right here.” he said, “I think... wait...”

He headed over to a heap of boxes, all lined up and piled to the right of his store. He clambered over the pile and began digging through each of them, opening each box with a bit of a flurry.

It took a while, but he let out a whoop when he found just what he was looking for.

“Here we go, miss.” he said, raising up his recent find over his head. A filter.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:46 pm

“Awesome!” Rose said, grabbing the filter and bringing up her gas mask to make sure it fit - which it did. Seconds later, her face was once again hidden, but this time by the mask.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:47 pm

Red tried to calm his beating heart with a deep breath, but the prospect of going out there again with those... things was making him break into cold sweat. This girl sure was tougher than him, that’s for sure, he didn’t think he could mentally survive another round of being chased over by those bastards, but Red knew he had no choice.

He gripped his rifle back in his hand again, “Ready?” he asked her, willing his voice to quit shaking.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:50 pm

“Sure,” Rose said, her voice muffled by the mask. “Want to go stealth or just berserk?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:51 pm

He shot her a grin as he was checking his rifle, making sure he was locked and loaded. Never really saw the benefit of wasting a bullet on one of those things up on the roof, especially when he was safe and all.

“I’m more of a stealth kind, miss.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

“You and me both.” Removing the barricades and gently opening the door, Rose threw a can down the street, opposite the way they were going. The zombies, stupid as always, went to investigate the sound. She waved for him to follow and quickly sneaked out and hid behind a car.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

It took a lot of willpower for Red to push himself out and sneak along with Rose behind the car. It was apparent, from the way she was doing things, that she’s used to this sort of lifestyle for a while now. A fast learner. Color him impressed.

“Marty’s store is a couple of blocks over there.” he pointed to his east, toward a large blockade of cars with limp bodies hanging out. He paled when he noticed a the number of zombies dragging their feet that was in their way. That was a bit of a problem. They didn’t know if there were any zombies behind those cars. If those bodies were alive. Sounding the live car alarm of a vehicle was a bad idea, too... question was, which ones were still operating?

“Shit.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next