The Pony Epic of Epic Epicness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro for hpsandwich

4 posters

Go down

Intro for hpsandwich Empty Intro for hpsandwich

Post  hpsandwich 17th September 2012, 1:13 am

Greetings Starfighters!

My name is Wesley. Some know me as hpsandwich, others know me as the Almighty Server God of Minecraft, but that's a story for a later time...

let’s see here... i live in my home town of Reno Nevada. Computers and Star Trek were (and mostly still are) my life; then i encountered the pony and had to add another obsession to my list. I am majoring in Information Systems and Technology, and am usually found in the library buried in my laptop. Possibly studying, possibly researching information for a personal project or curiosity, but most likely browsing EQD before a class starts. I am a passionate computer gamer, though recently i haven't had the time due to schoolwork and a horrible self-inflicted sleep schedule (thank you FIMfiction for making me never see the sun rise ever again). I am a music enthusiast with a passion for soundtracks, along with ambient, electronic, jazz, baroque and classical music; though i really need to play my instruments more...
i got into ponies at the end of 2010 and never looked back! Right before the NATG II started up i bought a USB tablet and started practicing drawing. i think im horrible but practice makes perfect so i keep on truck'n fluttershy-happy! i have never written in an RP before, but i have wanting too for a few years now. i hope i can pass and am supper excited to join up! dash-squee

Also i have almost no concept of spelling and am completely reliant on my computer for that... please be gentle berry-nobooze

hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

https://ponyepic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Intro for hpsandwich Empty Re: Intro for hpsandwich

Post  Sir Knight Lord Diggalot 17th September 2012, 2:07 am

Welcome, new meat. We promise to be very gentle... gentle, yes. twilight-idea

Watch out for Rock, she's quite the deceiver.
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 17th September 2012, 8:51 am

Welcome welcome welcome to our lil' ol circle, Wes :D You'll love it here. It's full of Shenanigans, friendly trolling, cheese, and party hats.

And heeey, another music enthusiast! Brother, you just met another person who has the same great love for music of any and all kinds. I'm crazy for music, and I don't go around without my trusty music player.

Anyway, can't wait until we get to roleplay with you, Wes. It's gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  beroulga 17th September 2012, 10:01 am

yay! welcome to the forum that you made... and to the group here. lots of us were noobs to role playing when we started too, you'll be fine wes, just have some fun!
beroulga
beroulga

Back to top Go down

Post  hpsandwich 17th September 2012, 1:07 pm

well you made the banner, resized icons and helped troubleshoot Mitch. i just did the code and found the service. if only i could afford to buy an actual domain so i can load my own BBcode into it. that would be ideal, but allas, money money money. fluttershy-rolleyes
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  beroulga 17th September 2012, 1:13 pm

right so you did all the hard stuff.
beroulga
beroulga

Back to top Go down

Post  hpsandwich 17th September 2012, 2:33 pm

to me, what you did was alot more important because i don't have the attention to detail you do dash-squee
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  beroulga 17th September 2012, 2:34 pm

keep arting, you will learn.
beroulga
beroulga

Back to top Go down