The Pony Epic of Epic Epicness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction of the almighty Princess Diggidoo of Everything

4 posters

Go down

Introduction of the almighty Princess Diggidoo of Everything Empty Introduction of the almighty Princess Diggidoo of Everything

Post  Sir Knight Lord Diggalot 16th September 2012, 1:05 pm

I am Princess Diggidoo of Everything but you may call me... Princess Diggidoo of Everything!

I am a Game Development student from Sweden where I play games and hunt bears with my bare hands. It's a dangerous landscape, very similar to Skyrim, but with more dangers and giant mosquitoes.

Speaking of Skyrim, I LOVE GAMES. I try to play as many games as my wallet allows me to (because pirating is wrong). And when I am not gaming, I am either drawing, sleeping or eating. Exciting person, am I not?

Uh. Well. That's pretty much it. I think I hear a giant trying to steal my roof. Gotta go!
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot

Back to top Go down

Introduction of the almighty Princess Diggidoo of Everything Empty Re: Introduction of the almighty Princess Diggidoo of Everything

Post  beroulga 16th September 2012, 1:16 pm

You get that giant diggi! you get him good!
beroulga
beroulga

Back to top Go down

Introduction of the almighty Princess Diggidoo of Everything Empty Re: Introduction of the almighty Princess Diggidoo of Everything

Post  hpsandwich 16th September 2012, 10:41 pm

Skyrim you say?, defiantly one of my favorite games!

have you ever played the Nehrim mod for Oblivion?, its quite amazing. its world is very immersive.
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

https://ponyepic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Knight Lord Diggalot 17th September 2012, 2:04 am

I haven't played Oblivion for PC at all. Maybe I should put that on my to-do list?

Oh. Pony emoticons lyra-smile
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 17th September 2012, 9:01 am

Nice to meet, you, Diggidoo fluttershy-happy I'm sure we'll have lots of fun together.

... no seriously, man, do you use that shotgun I sent you? For the mosquitoes? If not then can I have it back? We have like giant sand crocodiles in our balcony and I'll have to battle them all over again :/
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Knight Lord Diggalot 17th September 2012, 9:29 am

I kinda ate it...
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 17th September 2012, 9:30 am

DAMMIT DIGGI DX That's the third one this month!
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  hpsandwich 17th September 2012, 12:23 pm

Diggidoo wrote:I haven't played Oblivion for PC at all. Maybe I should put that on my to-do list?

definitely! there are so many gameplay and graphics mods out there that the game just doesn't get old, even when Skyrim was released! lyra-smile
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

https://ponyepic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Knight Lord Diggalot 17th September 2012, 12:51 pm

Added to the list!
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down