The Pony Epic of Epic Epicness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GYAAARRR! Happy Birthday ta ye diggi!

4 posters

Go down

GYAAARRR! Happy Birthday ta ye diggi! Empty GYAAARRR! Happy Birthday ta ye diggi!

Post  beroulga 18th September 2012, 10:14 pm

DIGGI! ya scurvy sea dog ye, Happy Birthday ta ya. In this 'ere post we shall bring tagether all yar birthday wishes 'n any presents ye may accrue. I fer one be glad ye be havin such a garrrrate birthday as talk like a pirate day, and I be Wishn' ye tha best oh tha best. Cheers me hearty! Gald ye survived another year, may ye dodge death fer many more!

also I be makin' ya this 'ere picture ta commemerate yer princess ship yer magesty.

Spoiler:
beroulga
beroulga

Back to top Go down

GYAAARRR! Happy Birthday ta ye diggi! Empty Re: GYAAARRR! Happy Birthday ta ye diggi!

Post  hpsandwich 19th September 2012, 2:00 am

happy happy birthday!, twilight-happy

i cant wait to start roleplaying with you and get to know you better! scootaloo-happy

have a pinkie party pinkie-party
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

https://ponyepic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GYAAARRR! Happy Birthday ta ye diggi! Empty Re: GYAAARRR! Happy Birthday ta ye diggi!

Post  Sir Knight Lord Diggalot 19th September 2012, 7:04 am

Aye, thank ye me mates, this pleases me. Fer me birthday I want ye all to send in yer character sheets, so that I may no longer worre 'bout that.

Though, drawings and other stuff make me happeh, aye, n' I cannot wait t' see yer work!

Arrr, this pirate stuff is hard. Now to go board this vessel! Arm the broadside cannons!

spike-muhaha
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 19th September 2012, 12:45 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATEY.

:D

Now drink all ye grog or walk the plank!
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down