The Pony Epic of Epic Epicness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us one thing about yourselves!

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tell us one thing about yourselves! - Page 3 Empty Tell us one thing about yourselves!

Post  The Dude 17th September 2012, 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

... and you can post multiple times, but only after someone else does.

Thought this might be great for new members to connect with the veteran crazies :D

One rule, though: be polite, and try to lessen the negatives!

Ready? Go!

Edit: Aw all right, fine. I'll go first.

Um... hm. I err- hmmm...

... I can't think of anything berry-nobooze

1. Okay, wait, um... I used to work in an online publishing company which I helped make up with a bunch of writer friends online two years ago :D

BAM.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Tell us one thing about yourselves! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell us one thing about yourselves!

Post  hpsandwich 28th September 2012, 1:09 am

MAKEUP DOES LOOK DELICIOUS! pinkie-nomnom when i was tiny and saw some makeup i thought it was some kind of expensive pastry filling in a tube... at first i was disappointed it was only for girls, then later was disappointed it wasn't edible pinkie-badumtsh

hahaaa... kids

10... maybe?

about 6 years ago in highschool. i was told to recite a monologe from Shakespear's Jullious Ceaser.i forgot about it and had to quickly try to absorb as much of the speech as i possibly could.

then my name was called

A friends, knowing i was screwed, decided to get his camera out. he recorded and later, as a painful reminder of my acting ability, uploaded [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

i regret nothing dash-dealwithit
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

https://ponyepic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tell us one thing about yourselves! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell us one thing about yourselves!

Post  The Dude 28th September 2012, 2:22 am

Ahahahah, I was worse man, muuch muuuch worse XD

But then college came and we had presentations as part of our curriculum's activities : | I was forced to speak to an entire class AND a video camera. Wasn't pretty man. I still have nightmares.

12. That said, the best days of my life were in college :D It helped me grow a backbone and an actual personality! Also helped me grow up, too.

Oh College, if only I could go back to those days~
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  beroulga 28th September 2012, 2:35 pm

WHY WAS I NEVER TOLD ABOUT THIS VIDEO!?! WHY?!?!

also
#: I've never had a huge problem speaking in front of the class. my legs shake ya but all you got to do is keep talking.
beroulga
beroulga

Back to top Go down

Post  hpsandwich 29th September 2012, 1:17 pm

dash-squee you never saw that video before? Noah wasn't doing his job right i guess.

#####:

during my final speech in my communications class. i decided to give a lecture on general concepts of the design and functions of the Enterprise-D. i ended up just spouting techno-babble while clutching a little model in my hands twilight-insane . it was awful everyone looked confused. twilight-pillow
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

https://ponyepic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Knight Lord Diggalot 29th September 2012, 5:00 pm

[i forgot what number]. Whenever I have a presentation in front of my class, I am expected to have pony in it or they get surprised and mad.
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum