The Pony Epic of Epic Epicness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us one thing about yourselves!

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tell us one thing about yourselves! - Page 2 Empty Tell us one thing about yourselves!

Post  The Dude 17th September 2012, 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

... and you can post multiple times, but only after someone else does.

Thought this might be great for new members to connect with the veteran crazies :D

One rule, though: be polite, and try to lessen the negatives!

Ready? Go!

Edit: Aw all right, fine. I'll go first.

Um... hm. I err- hmmm...

... I can't think of anything berry-nobooze

1. Okay, wait, um... I used to work in an online publishing company which I helped make up with a bunch of writer friends online two years ago :D

BAM.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Tell us one thing about yourselves! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell us one thing about yourselves!

Post  hpsandwich 22nd September 2012, 5:31 am

MORE MUSIC IT IS! spike-disco spike-disco spike-disco

here are some recent (and not so recent) favorites!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and a snip-it of the musical awesome that is my favorite game series, Ace Combat

ima go to bed now spike-sleeping
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

https://ponyepic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tell us one thing about yourselves! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell us one thing about yourselves!

Post  The Dude 22nd September 2012, 9:09 am

freakin. brilliant.

Thanks Wes!!! :DDDD
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  beroulga 22nd September 2012, 9:56 am

have you guys run into cravan palace? their like... french electro swing.
beroulga
beroulga

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 22nd September 2012, 10:24 am

I'm starting to think we should have a separate thread for where we can share awesome music with each other.

What say you gents? twilight-idea
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Knight Lord Diggalot 22nd September 2012, 12:22 pm

Caravan Palace is awesome.

And I say aye to a music thread!

4. Talking about music, I've never bought a single track in my entire life. I feel like a horrible person pinkie-daww
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot

Back to top Go down

Post  hpsandwich 22nd September 2012, 2:56 pm

caravan palace is easily one of my top 5 favorite bands. Parov Steller is another guy who makes electro-swing.

and MUSIC THREAD COMING RIGHT UP!
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 22nd September 2012, 2:58 pm

You ROCK Wes!

Um... err

6. I once locked myself in my room, in the dark, while creepy music was playing in the background :D
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  beroulga 22nd September 2012, 4:26 pm

3. WHHHHYYYYYYYY?!
beroulga
beroulga

Back to top Go down

Post  hpsandwich 22nd September 2012, 5:56 pm

SCIENCE IM SURE!

7... i think...

hmmm

i got through about 3 hours of a 10 hour video once. multilayer halo reach is the only way... dash-dealwithit
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 23rd September 2012, 8:52 am

Because I was writing a horror story about paranoia and loneliness :D

I had just started focusing on horror stories during that time, and there was one bit in On Writing Horror about basically 'never looking away' at the face of agony, pain, and suffering. Every experience is precious, they meant.

Sooo just for the hell of it, I decided to put myself in my character's place, to see if I could write better! It actually kinda did, since it gave me lots of ideas and stuff.

7. I love wearing suits. If I could, I would wear them every day. I'd even love to wear a tie.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Knight Lord Diggalot 23rd September 2012, 12:47 pm

I'm with you on that, Rock!

Which brings me to:

5. I wear a suit every Friday, and have been for about a year. It's a thing me and my classmates do, we call it Suit Friday. I have a purple tie.

Last edited by Diggidoo on 27th September 2012, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 23rd September 2012, 12:52 pm

8. You lucky bastard : |
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  hpsandwich 23rd September 2012, 4:26 pm

8. i hate suits. im sorry, but i really really hate suits twilight-ugh . at least wearing suits. they always fit so awkwardly on me... crackle1

but then again i am the kind of person who walks around with a cowboy hat, but that kind of comes with the territory. applejack-howdy
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  beroulga 24th September 2012, 10:14 am

4.In high school I participated once in flight suit Friday, where a small group of people wore flight suits like they do in the air force.

Last edited by beroulga on 24th September 2012, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
beroulga
beroulga

Back to top Go down

Post  hpsandwich 24th September 2012, 5:53 pm

heh, that was fun. noah has the coolest things. pinkie-chicken

9. i used to breed and raise guinea pigs for show competitions with a group called 4-H and ARBA... at one point i had 12 guinea pigs... soooo muuuch poooop! they were adorable though. George was my original/favorite guinea pig, he lived to the ripe old age of 8 and won at the state fair a few times and was the father of two litters. he was really big, about 5 pounds during his prime. dash-dealwithit he also used to sit on a little tray with a towel and watch me play dreamcast. he never tried to run or do something stupid to get himself hurt, in fact he would fallow me around the house like a dog if i put him on the ground. ajsmug
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  beroulga 25th September 2012, 1:58 pm

thats adorable!

5. we once had a bunny named benny, he was a mean sucker. Still have scars on my knuckles form him biting me. but ya he just ran around the house, though he only pooped in his cage. we used to try and find him all the time cause he would hide under beds and stuff. twas fun....

then we got my dog Lucy... she kinda broke his neck... poor guy.
beroulga
beroulga

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 27th September 2012, 12:22 pm

Flight suit friday sounds fun XD We only had casual days back in school. Nothing special...

Aw, guinea pigs and bunnies :D

Although your bunny kinda sounds terrifying, b XD

9. Very, very sad story here folks twilight-sad

Okay, well, back in high school - I think I was fourteen at the time - our biology teacher arranged this activity where we had to operate on animals and basically study it for science or whatever. The twist there is that we had to sort of... kill the animals ourselves.

So one group brought in a chicken, one group brought in a guinea pig, and my group brought an already dead fish.

So yeah. Before that class we played around with the animals twilight-sad

We basically fed the guinea pig and let it run around, we played with it and pet its fur. But then biology class came and stuff... aand they had to be killed then. The rest of the group begged the teacher not to have us kill the guinea pig, since we loved it to bits. But no dice, she said we had to do it or our grades would suffer. Before we realized it, the group who brought in the guinea pig already killed it and, yeah. In the end they put it in a jar of formaldehyde after cutting it open.

The chicken was killed, too. Didn't really stick around for that since I was the one who held its neck while it flapped around. Felt like a right executioner then.

But yeah, I might be a violent sort when it comes to fiction, and I love bloody action and stuff, and I never squeal whenever I watch something like Saw or whatever, but all that's different from the real thing. Especially when they're animals twilight-sad This certain rock has a special weakness for animals in particular, even in movies. Can't seem to resist them at all.

Haven't forgotten about that day ever since. It was really messed up though, having us become attached to the animal only to kill it soon after. Christ in heaven...
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Knight Lord Diggalot 27th September 2012, 3:27 pm

I remember you telling me this tale. Damn. It's messed up.

5. Hm... Uh... I've never tried to hide the fact that I watch MLP. Not once.

I don't have any interesting stories to tell berry-nobooze
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot
Sir Knight Lord Diggalot

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 27th September 2012, 3:30 pm

Hah XD I'm definitely more cowardly than you, even if there's nothing to be nervous about...

10. I pretended to buy the pony toys for my 'young cousin' when I was in the toy store. I think the clerk knew I was buying it for myself. She had those sneaky eyes.

Ran out there like bats out of hell XD
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  beroulga 27th September 2012, 3:56 pm

heh, nice run... sad story...

anyways on the subject of pony toys
5ish....eh: out of my amassed collection of mane 6 blind bags my favorite model is guilda. she may be a lame chracter but her toy looks SO GOOD!
beroulga
beroulga

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 27th September 2012, 3:58 pm

I want one berry-nobooze
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 27th September 2012, 3:59 pm

Also, I just noticed something: all our avatars are facing/looking out to our right XD
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  beroulga 27th September 2012, 6:06 pm

hah! so they are!
beroulga
beroulga

Back to top Go down

Post  hpsandwich 27th September 2012, 7:57 pm

that was a super sad story berry-nobooze. i wouldn't have been able to handle that at all. pinkie-daww

OH THE TOY SUBJECT!
9. i got a derpy shirt and that steampunk shirt that was on welovefine.com really early on from my ex a long time ago. i only have 1 blindbag pony, and she is some weird rarity recolor... Mitch and i over the summer and occashionaly by myself when i do the 'i need food and its 1 in the morning' thing, try to catch wallmart with some blindbags. unfortunately we don't have them in stock for very long... fluttershy-rolleyes
hpsandwich
hpsandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 28th September 2012, 12:42 am

I am very, very jelly right now derpy-umm I don't think we even have blindbags here, hahah.

And I want a shirt berry-nobooze

11?

Normal girls: *picks up makeup bag* Wow, look at the color of this lipstick. Do you think this blush makeup is perfect for my complexion? C'mon, let's try it out!

Me: *picks up makeup bag* ...... can I eat it?

In conclusion: I think makeup things look deceptively delicious.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum