The Pony Epic of Epic Epicness

A matter of great importance...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A matter of great importance...

Post  The Dude on 17th November 2012, 12:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bad news, everyone...

After much thinking, RobotPony - our first roleplaying GM, the person who has helped a lot in setting the tone and atmosphere for the pony roleplay, the person who has created amazing characters we battled, feuded against and made friends with; the person who had the idea about our characters being the next elements of magic, the person who has hung out with us, laughed with us, shared ponies with us, and trolled with us; the person who plays Mr. Gloomerstein
Romper and Trolly McTrollerson Aurora - has just recently decided to quit the pony roleplay. Robo has been very busy with his work recently, especially towards his dedication to focus more on his music, one which we all know is a dream he greatly wishes to achieve.

On the bright side, Robo has expressed a hope of coming back, but he has also mentioned that it seems unlikely as well. I can only hope he will come back, anyway. This parting holds nothing but a loss in our pony epic group.

Repeatedly, I have told Robo that he is welcome any time amongst our midst, even if it's just to hang out with us or briefly join the roleplay. Here's to hoping, aye gents (and lady)?

Good luck, Robo! Everyone here only wishes the very best for you fluttershy-happy We're rooting for your success in the music industry buddy, and even if you don't visit us much or at all, we will never forget our very first GM and our very good friend.

All the best for ya!

Cheers,
Rockmane

UPDATE
19 Nov 2012

The lists below shows the roleplayers who are interested in taking up the respective characters/factions which are shown...

ROMPER
Specializes in daggers, magic, and stealth. A bounty hunter who previously defied The Family faction. Is currently pursuing a romantic relationship with Honeysuckle. Established as the Element of Loyalty. Next goal is to search for his missing mother. Is also the victim of constant trolling.
beroulga
rockmane

AURORA
A mysterious mare who had just appeared early in the Captain's Arc. Member of the Equestria Royal Army and one of the leaders in the Knights of Harmony faction. Might pursue romantic relatoinship with Mischief. Possibly the Element of Magic (not established yet). Detailed character plans from RobotPony available. Is also a troll.
beroulga
Ro

THE KNIGHTS OF HARMONY (faction)
Searches for the Elements of Harmony, and is lead by the Mistress.
beroulga and Diggi (as a team)

THE FAMILY (dead faction)
Faction of bounty hunters who train their members very, very early.
rockmane

THE ACOLYTES OF THE MOON and SAILAS THE UNDYING (faction and faction leader)
Mysterious supporters of Princess Luna.
None

Last edited by The Dude on 19th November 2012, 8:19 am; edited 5 times in total
The Dude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A matter of great importance...

Post  rogier on 21st November 2012, 10:51 am

Aww, B. I'm flattered fluttershy-shy I would hate to disappoint

And that plan sounds good. Do we get some background info on the characters for the audition? I'm not sure I understand Aurora's motivations and it might be difficult to play her in character. Wouldn't want to make a mess of it. fluttershy-happy

Also, Hayley agreed to judge.

rogier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude on 21st November 2012, 11:01 am

Yay fluttershy-happy Brilliant!

I imagine when Robo sends in info about Aurora, we'll be able to provide you guys on the hows and whys of our favourite soldiertroll. I also have info that Robo shared to me early on during the conception of Aurora. Perhaps, if I share it to you guys, you can get a general gist of how Aurora rolls. Just catch me on chat and I'll share it to you both.

Next question is - when are we going to do the auditions? I'm guessing we can have a go at it any time, just as long as the roleplayers are ready.

Should the roleplay be done here instead of in a doc? I think that's okay, since it'll only be two people at a scene. Up for it guys? : D
The Dude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2