The Pony Epic of Epic Epicness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore. Empty Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore.

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And so our shoot em' up roleplay of blood and gore begins.

[Warning: Contains images of bloody zombies. And gore.]

This roleplay is just for the hell of it, and currently has no GM. Just have fun killing zombies, running away from zombies, killing bandits, scavenging for food, and struggling to survive.

So what else is there to say? LET'S DO THIS SHIT!

CHARACTERS
Red, played by Rock
Rose, played by Diggi

(that was totally unintentional, folks)

Location and Setting: Europe, UK
Time: Modern times
Status of zombie infestation: a few weeks after everything went to hell

The streets were silent as it was empty, littered by the rampaging hordes which had trampled and run over many sick bodies of the dying and the dead. The mark of everyday living - cars, garbage bins with the white recycle signs painted on them, benches, street lamps, window stores - all destroyed and crushed. Some burnt to a twisted crisp of hulking mass, barricading the alleyways, the roads, and even the way out of the destroyed city.

Windows and doors were barred by a ramshackle of wooden boards. There were a couple that were destroyed, as if bloodied fingers and hands had savaged through them.

And dead bodies.

Dead bodies mindlessly dragging their feet upon the asphalt, some prone and sagging on the ground, unclear if they were one of them. One of the dead with dried blood staining their pale and rotting cheeks, chins, and lips. They were placid for now. For now, they were not raving mad. But they were still hungry.

The very scent of death covered the once live city, turning it into a rank, unwanted destination for those desperate and suicidal. Those who had a death wish in their minds, or who couldn’t take this sort of life anymore.

And for those who have the biggest balls this side of the city.*

Last edited by The Dude on 19th November 2012, 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore. Empty Re: Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore.

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:13 pm

He’d been holed up in this place for a while now, and as he looked down from the roof of the building he trapped himself in through the scope of his rifle, he still couldn’t think of any way out of this mess. There were a crowd of zombies gathering up at his feet, not really sensing him, before trudging off somewhere. There were too many crawlers around the area, their useless guts hanging from where they were cut in half, dragging behind them like some sort of sick trail.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Red lowered his rifle and squared his jaw. He needed some food. It’s been a while since he had something decent, a bit of a long while, and if he didn’t get something soon, it’d be starvation and not zombies that would get him in. And that, to him, sounded stupid as shit.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore. Empty Re: Dead End (roleplay) - Warning: Images and descriptions of gore.

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:28 pm

She could see it from where she was, zeds gathering up at that building, as if they were drawn to something. She put back her binoculars and got ready to move. She hadn’t seen a friendly face in days, and whomever was there might be trapped or in some other way needing help. And if they weren’t all that friendly, the six notches on her rifle’s stock were not for zombie kills.

Last edited by The Dude on 13th November 2012, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:29 pm

Red sighed and shook his head. Nothing. No planes, no helicopters, no tanks, no soldiers, nobody. No sign of any life out there.

Defeated, the man’s shoulders sagged and he began walking back to the tent he pitched in on the roof. Cans of rotted food littering at his feet, he kicked one away in frustration. The sight of food making him annoyed as much as the sun on his hatted head.

“Goddammit.”

Either he found a way to Marty’s store out there without getting mauled, literally, or he could find a way to digest bullets and guns.

The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:29 pm

Using stealth and distracting zombies with thrown bottles and cans, she successfully made her way into the building. After a quick search, picking up some spare ammunition, she quickly found the stairs to the roof. She’d make a thorough search later.

She stopped at the door, fixing her scarf so that it covered her face and slid her goggles down from her cap. She made sure her clip was fully loaded and there was a bullet in the chamber. She grabbed the handle, squeezing it for a few seconds.

Slowly, she opened it.

The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:30 pm

Red thought he noticed something move at the corner of his eye. Quick as a bat, he hid behind his tent and gripped his rifle, heart hammering.

It took him a while to realize that it couldn’t possibly be a zombie. They can’t open doors, can they? Well not without a lot of thrashing, at least.

“Wh- who’s there? Show yourself!”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:30 pm

“Depends on who’s asking,” she said, fixing so that only her rifle was showing through the door. It was enough for her to aim at him.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:32 pm

Red couldn’t see the person he’s talking to, and he didn’t dare take a peek unless the person thought to graze his ear with a bullet. Sounded like a woman, though...

“I’m friendly if you are.” he called out.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:32 pm

Everyone says that when they have a rifle pointed at their head. He didn’t look like a bandit, though. “Unload your rifle.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:33 pm

“Oh no, not if you unload yours first.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

“Alright,” she said and as she pulled the bolt, she put a finger against the chamber, keeping the active bullet from popping out, just in case. She threw the ejected clip out the door.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Red nodded to himself when he heard the ejected clip hit the ground with a clack. He dutifully began to do the same himself, “Look, ma’am,” he said, risking a peek at the newcomer, sweat sheening his forehead, “I’ve been alone for days. I’m hungry, on edge, and really nervous around strangers after they ransacked my shop a few days ago -” shit, he couldn’t even remember how long he’s been up here, “I’d really appreciate it if this wasn’t a trick.” he threw his own clip out into the open, hoping she’d notice, “Because I’d like it a lot if there was someone else I can turn to whenever I get one of those things at my back. If they get at my back.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:34 pm

Another victim. At least they had something in common. Besides still being alive. Slowly, she stepped out in the open and lowered her rifle, “Is that so?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:34 pm

“We should, ah...” he grunted, standing up himself. He took notice of the woman’s get up and appeared intimidated as hell, or maybe he just hadn’t seen any other person for so long, seeing one who wasn’t trying to eat his face off was a bit nerve wracking.

Red himself was a casual looking guy, wearing jeans and a shirt with his sleeves rolled up.

“We should help each other, right?” he fidgeted, “Especially since we’re the only ones alive here. Technically.”

Last edited by The Dude on 13th November 2012, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:35 pm

This guy suggested that way too quickly. “How about we start with not shooting each other and we’ll see where that leads?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:36 pm

Red took note of the clips and their rifles at their sides. He chuckled, “Seems we’ve done a good job so far....” hopefully it stays that way. He’d hate to get tricked again, but the alarm bells in his head telling him he wouldn't last long going on alone up on this roof was too loud, “I’m Red.”

Last edited by The Dude on 13th November 2012, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:36 pm

“Rose,” she said, “You were ransacked?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:37 pm

“Shit yeah.” Red tilted his hat up, making his stubbled face more apparent, “Planning to get out of the city, I’m guessing. I told them I’d give em’ some, since I thought there might be other folks out there who might want something to protect themselves, especially if they got kids. No dice though, they beat me up and took almost everything.

“When I came to, everything was already going to hell and I had no choice but to board myself up in here after one of them walkers came and tried to make a meal out of me. Lucky I was fast.” he said, “What’s your story?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:37 pm

“Student before this happened. Now I wander. Say, do you know where they went? What did they look like? How many where there?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:38 pm

Student? How old was this kid? Red scratched his head and looked out over the horizon, trying to guess where they might have headed, “No idea where, Rose. All I know is they were two teenage kids, a big buff guy. One of em teenagers had red hair, the other two were blond. I think one of em’s named Dan.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

No dice. They still needed to be taken care of, “Want to try go find them? Maybe get your stuff back?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

“That’s all water under the bridge now, Rose.” Red grinned, placing his rifle near his feet, letting it lean over a stack of cinder blocks nearby, which he had been using as a makeshift table after all this time, “I’m more concerned about food, though. If you got any on you, we can trade stuff maybe?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dude 13th November 2012, 2:39 pm

Rose fixed her rifle to her back and removed the scarf and goggles. Red could now notice some of her physical features. Under all that was a pretty and young face, although covered in dirt. Rose was a rather tall and thin girl, and her red hair was fixed into a ponytail. “Got any bottlecaps?”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

“Er- yeah.” Red pointed a thumb at his empty water bottles, stacked in some places. He was almost out, which worried him the most. Maybe more than his lack of food, “Go ahead, feel free.”
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

“Great,” Rose said as she dug out some canned beans from her backpack and lobbed them to Red. Giggling, she made her way over to the bottlecaps and collected them.
The Dude
The Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next